|8065 kg [rubber crawlers]
8125 kg [steel crawlers]
|Transport dimensions||6450 x 2270 x 2710 mm|
|Digging depth||4130 mm
4500 mm [long arm]
|Dumping height||4700 mm
4950 mm [long arm]
|Rear swing radius||1135 mm|
|Digging force (arm/bucket)||40.8 kN / 63.5 kN|
|Travelling speed||2.5 - 4.5 km/h|
|Yanmar diesel engine||4 cylinders, 3318 cm³
40.7 kW / 55.3 HP / 2000 rpm
- Unmatched compactness for unlimited access.
- Maximum stability and exceptional lifting strength.
- Outstanding performances for a midi-excavator of this size.
- New powerful and environmentally friendly Yanmar engine with an electronic control unit, a common rail system and a particulate filter.
- Large and comfortable cabin.
- Unlimited access and ease of maintenance to reduce inspection time and maintenance.
A true concentrate of technology and innovation, ViO80-1 offers the performance of a large excavator while enjoying the benefits of a compact excavator. Designed to work effectively on a wide variety of sites, it combines compactness, power, versatility, comfort and reliability.
Based on our unique experience and expertise, Yanmar technology ensures excellent performance while respecting the environment. The ViO80-1 combines power, flexibility and precision. Its versatility makes it the ideal partner to improve your productivity, regardless of the work site complexity you are facing (excavation, grading, demolition, backfilling...).
- Mecanical quick hitch
- Hydraulic quick hitch
- Standard bucket
- Ditch cleaning bucket
- Swivelling bucket
- Hydraulic breaker