Yanmar C08 HI TIP
|Operating weight||560 kg [standard]
665 kg [with self-loading]
|Transport dimensions||2151 x 810 x 1336 mm
2820 x 835 x 1336 mm [with self-loading]
|Dump vessel capacity||0,34 / 0,45 m³ [struck/heaped]|
|Dumping mechanism||1 side|
|Travelling speed||4 km/h|
|Yanmar diesel engine||LN 100 AE 10 HP|
- Strong undercarriage able to climb stairs and to operate on difficult grounds or through snow.
- Disposed for the transportation of many kinds of materials (building materials, soil, aggregates, turf….).
- Excellent manoeuvrability and maximum power and engine speed in every condition thank to the hydraulic system.
- Loading function operative while travelling on the self-loading version.
- Dumping height enabling you to tip your load into most skips : 1440 mm
Absolute reliability is the key element of Yanmar’s micro- and mini-dumpers and the C08 Hi Tip sticks to this rule. Very robust, its undercarriage enables it to climb stairs or to operate on very difficult grounds or through snow. With an operating load of 800 kg, the C08 Hi Tip is available in two versions : with and without auto-loading so that it can match your needs and improve your productivity in various situations. The Hi Tip model enables you to discharge into most skips and its reduced width allows it to be very efficient in confined areas.